The Foundation for Adolescent Development (FAD) is looking for a Project Coordinator for its "School Symposium Project" in Metro Manila that will commence in January and end December 31,2012.
They need someone with these qualifications:
1. Graduate of any degree program preferably Psychology, Sociology, Mass Communication, Advertising.
2. Aged 20-30 years old.
3. Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written form.
4. Organized, resourceful, diligent and passionate in meeting the requirements of the project
5. Personable, can ably represent the organization during meetings.
6. Skilled in the use of the following program applications: MS Word, Excel, Power point.
Those interested, please your CV to:
Ms. Cecilia C. Villa
Executive Director, Foundation for Adolescent Development Inc.
1066 Remedios corner San Bartolome St., Malate,Manila 1004
Telephone: 525-0428; 400-1827,
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org,