Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ted's Oldtimer La Paz Batchoy is worth the trip



When you are at the SM North EDSA mall in Quezon City, Philippines, try out the Ted’s Oldtimer La Paz Batchoy at the Food Center, which is at the mall’s basement.

Whenever I come across food establishments that I feel are worth recommending to other foodies like me, I try my best to promote them. So, Ted’s La Paz Batchoy is worth your trip.

It offers hot La Paz Batchoy (noodles with all sorts of things heheh) and other viands like crispy liempo (a certain part of pork), crispy fried chicken, chicken inasal (or grilled chicken, an upcoming addition to the menu, though), and others.

Ted’s is actually originally a restaurant based in the Visayas region. So, it’s good that it’s easily available now in Metro Manila, which is in the Luzon region of the Philippines. Hope you do try it, so that the SM North EDSA branch will not close because actually I don’t see a lot of customers patronizing it so far (it opened only this year). Must be the location because it’s situated at the far end of the Food Center.

Happy food trip! 




No comments: